Muvit Allwinner Android TV Box H313 Quad Core Android 10.0 DDR3 2GB RAM eMMC 16GB ROM 4K TV Box – (Black)
The new android 10.0 latest TV Box is available in several specification variants, starting with 2GB RAM and 16GB eMMC. Allwinner H3 is a popular quad-core Cortex-A7 processor for years, but now the latest Allwinner H313 quad-core Cortex-A53 processor has been found in some TV boxes running Android 10, namely ANdroid Tv Box with 2 variants. The Allwinner H313 SoC a Quad Core with ARM Cortex-A53 processors integrates Mali-G31 MP2 GPU with native decoding of h.265 and VP9 codecs and support for HDR10 video. In addition to the chipset mentioned, the Android TV Box is available with 2GB-4GB DDR4 RAM and 16GB-64GB eMMC flash storage. As for connectivity, the Android TV Box has an HDMI 2.0a interface, 10/100 network connector, a USB 2.0 port, another USB 3.0, a 3.5mm jack through which you get analog audio and video output and a jack to connect the IR sensor.
- SoC – Allwinner H313 quad-core Arm Cortex-A53 processor @ 1.35 GHz with Arm Mali G31 MP2 GPU with support for OpenGL ES 3.2 and Vulkan
- System Memory – 2GB SDRAM, Storage – 16GB eMMC flash, MicroSD card slot
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz, AV port for video composite + stereo audio
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet + 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n WiFi 4 ANDROID 10.0
- GPU – Arm Mali G31 MP2 GPU with support for OpenGL ES 3.2 and Vulkan